Monday

FORTHCOMING

Now That's What I Call Live Art! Dec 09. Musical Project for Inbetween Time, Bristol
Bored of Art, Oct 09. Balloon Performance at Frieze Art Fair, London
Plagiarismo! Aug 09. My new show will be on at the Freemason's Hall in Edinburgh.
Rub Me Up The Wrong Way 2, Jul 09. Long-awaited return of the international performance microBiennale that I curate as part of Contemporary Art Norwich.
Plane Food, Jun 09. A new work as part of Thin Ice project in association with Artsadmin, London
Reverend Billy Tour, May 09. I have been asked to make a short film following the US activist around the UK.
Eurovision Marathon, May 09. My planned attempt to watch every Eurovision Song Contest back to back without sleep.
Did Priya Pathak Ever Get Her Wallet Back? Apr 09. At Norwich Arts Centre
Plagiarismo, Feb 09. Early preview of my new Edinburgh show at Exeter Phoenix.
Plagiarismo, Feb 09. Edinburgh Preview at Central School of Speech and Drama, London
Embedded Art, Jan-May 09. I have been commissioned to make a number of new works as part of this group show at the Berlin Academy of Art.
Event to Celebrate 60th Anniversary of Declaration of Human Rights, 10 Nov 08. At the Purcell Rooms on London’s South Bank.
LossRail Nov 08. An exciting new publication project.